* By completing and sending this application form you give your consent to processing your personal information provided in the application form and the attached documents by Fortigon Group registered at Deskurow 49, 07-201 Deskurow for the purpose of receiving job offers. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email about its withdrawal to Fortigon Group registered at Deskurow 49, 07-201 Deskurow to: the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
1. The Controller of your personal information is Fortigon Group registered at Deskurow 49, 07-201 Deskurow, (hereinafter ‘Controller’). The Controller may be contacted by email email@example.com or by post.
1. The Controller of your personal information is Fortigon Group registered at Deskurow 49, 07-201 Deskurow (hereinafter ‘Controller’). The Controller may be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
2. Personal information shall only be processed for the recruitment purposes.
3. Your consent given by completing and sending the application form serves as a legal basis for processing your personal information for the purpose of sending job offers [pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR].
4. Your personal information can be accessed by our employees, associates, subcontractors and entities providing services to us, who must have access to such information in order to perform their duties.
5. Your personal information will be processed for the purpose of matching and sending the offer until you withdraw your consent, but not more than 15 years.
6. You have the right to:
request access to personal information, request rectification or erasure of personal information or restriction of processing of personal information or to object to such processing as well as the right to data portability,
withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Protecting Personal Data.
7. The provision of personal information is voluntary, it is, however, the condition to receive job offers. Failure to provide required information will result in the inability to participate in recruitment procedures.
8. Your personal information will not be used for automated decision-making, including profiling.
Our current offer is addressed to professional C+E (class1) & C (class2) drivers looking for attractive jobs containing comprehensive support in relocation and setting up entire stay abroad.
We offer jobs in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany and Poland.
We do not charge any fees from candidates.
Our services are completely free.
Using many years of experience we can match all candidates with relevant job offers meeting their expectations and qualifications. We provide assistance at every stage of recruitment and relocation process.
We offer many forms of cooperation
including direct contract of employment.
We guarantee the quality and reliability of the companies we cooperate with as well as work according to EU Working Time Directive and Tacho Regulations.
We offer work for drivers with experience on: curtainsiders, tarpaulins, drawbars, dump trucks, transporters and others. We also have offers for drivers without experience.
We always provide:
We specialize in international recruitment and local sourcing of highly qualified staff including professional C+E (class1) & C (class2) drivers.
Experience gained during implementation of projects for various industries gives us the ability to take on recruitment orders in every profession and for every required position.
Our services are based on the individual needs and requirements of our clients. This approach allows us to choose the right method and scope of recruitment and achieve results consistent with the client's expectations.
We provide detailed information about our thoroughly verified candidates. All relevant data is presented as GDPR compliant "Candidate's Profile". This includes history of employment, criminal record check statement and Police report confirming number of penalty points held on the candidate's driving licence. As a result, the client gets the guarantee of obtaining appropriate, thoroughly checked and trustworthy workforce without involving own resources and time.
fortigon group conducts recruitment campaigns in European countries such as Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Ireland and United Kingdom.
For more information and to discuss cooperation options, please contact:
fortigon group is a venture created by a team of experts with over 10 years of experience in international recruitment of highly qualified workforce
including professional LGV drivers.
Currently our main focus area is to create solutions that merge the demand of businesses for additional workforce with the markets of professionals seeking attractive job offers outside their home countries.
We are a licenced recruitment agency operating on the European Community markets.
We offer direct recruitment services as well as staff outsourcing solutions (managed service).
Candidates will find attractive job offers together with our comprehensive support in relocation and setting up entire stay abroad.
We stand out by offering a very high level of flexibility for our recruitment solutions and services.
Our team specializes in supplying C+E (class1) & C (class2) drivers and other professionals for the UK market.
We only cooperate with reliable and trustworthy companies which assure safe work environment, stability and high pay rates.
We always make sure to supply our clients with suitably qualified and competent employees.
The success is achieved by bespoke recruitment process tailored to meet individual needs of our clients and candidates.
You can add your CV: