Our offer is addressed to companies looking for solutions to get extra workforce for their operations.
fortigon group has over 10 years of experience in sourcing and recruiting professional C+E (class1) & C (class2) drivers. This also includes creating and managing a fleet of professional LGV drivers in the UK.
In addition, the experience gained during implementation of projects for various industries gives us the ability to take on recruitment orders in every profession and for every required position.
Our recruitment and outsourcing services are based on the individual needs and requirements of our clients.
Core process assumptions:
We provide detailed information about our thoroughly verified candidates. All relevant data is presented as GDPR compliant "Candidate's Profile" developed by fortigon group. This includes history of employment, criminal record check statement and Police report confirming number of penalty points held on the candidate's driving licence. As a result, the client gets the guarantee of obtaining appropriate, thoroughly checked and trustworthy workforce.
All without involving own resources and time.
fortigon group conducts recruitment campaigns in European countries such as Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Ireland and Great Britain.
For more information and to discuss cooperation options, please contact:
Thank you for your interest. Our offer is addressed to professional C+E (class1) & C (class2) drivers looking for attractive job offers containing comprehensive support in relocation and setting up entire stay abroad.
We offer jobs in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany and Poland. Both international and domestic driving.
Using many years of experience we can match all candidates with relevant job offers meeting their expectations and qualifications. We provide assistance at every stage of recruitment and relocation process.
In order to meet the preferences of all drivers, we offer many forms of employment and cooperation, including a direct contract of employment, along with all social benefits that the employee is entitled to on such contracts.
We guarantee the quality and reliability of the companies we work with.
We offer work to drivers with experience on: curtainsiders, tarpaulins, tandems, trailers, cisterns, silos, dump trucks, transporters and others. We also have offers for drivers without experience.
We always provide:
We do not charge any fees from candidates.
Our services are completely free.
If you are interested in any of our jobs, please fill in the application form below.
For more information such as current offers, pay rates, company locations etc. contact us at email@example.com or:
fortigon group is a venture created by a team of experts with over 10 years of experience in supplying professional LGV drivers for transport companies and specialists for the construction industry.
Currently our main focus area is to create solutions that merge the demand of businesses for additional workforce with the markets of professionals seeking attractive job offers outside their home countries.
We are a licenced recruitment agency operating on the European Community markets.
For our business clients we offer direct recruitment services as well as staff outsourcing solutions (managed service).
Candidates will find attractive job offers together with our comprehensive support in relocation and setting up entire stay abroad.
We stand out by offering a very high level of flexibility for our recruitment solutions and services.
Our team specializes in the recruitment of C+E (class1) & C (class2) drivers for the UK market.
For our candidates we can guarantee that we only cooperate with reliable and trustworthy companies which assure safe work environment, stability and high pay rates.
We always make sure to supply our clients with suitably qualified and competent employees.
The success is achieved by bespoke recruitment process tailored to meet individual needs of our clients and candidates.
There are people behind every venture.
Obviously we are no different.
Please meet fortigon group founder
1. The Controller of your personal information is Fortigon Group registered at Deskurow 49, 07-201 Deskurow (hereinafter ‘Controller’). The Controller may be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
2. Personal information shall only be processed for the recruitment purposes.
3. Your consent given by completing and sending the application form serves as a legal basis for processing your personal information for the purpose of sending job offers [pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR].
4. Your personal information can be accessed by our employees, associates, subcontractors and entities providing services to us, who must have access to such information in order to perform their duties.
5. Your personal information will be processed for the purpose of matching and sending the offer until you withdraw your consent, but not more than 15 years.
6. You have the right to:
request access to personal information, request rectification or erasure of personal information or restriction of processing of personal information or to object to such processing as well as the right to data portability,
withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Protecting Personal Data.
7. The provision of personal information is voluntary, it is, however, the condition to receive job offers. Failure to provide required information will result in the inability to participate in recruitment procedures.
8. Your personal information will not be used for automated decision-making, including profiling.
1. The Controller of your personal information is Fortigon Group registered at Deskurow 49, 07-201 Deskurow, (hereinafter ‘Controller’). The Controller may be contacted by email email@example.com or by post.
* By completing and sending this application form you give your consent to processing your personal information provided in the application form and the attached documents by Fortigon Group registered at Deskurow 49, 07-201 Deskurow for the purpose of receiving job offers. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email about its withdrawal to Fortigon Group registered at Deskurow 49, 07-201 Deskurow to: the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Candidate's registration form
You can add your CV:
Contact for business
Contact for candidates